California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Notice
Information We May Collect
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“Personal Information”). In particular, we may have collected the following categories of Personal Information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
|A. Identifiers.||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver's license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.||YES|
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).||A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver's license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.||YES|
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.||Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).||NO|
|D. Commercial information.||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.||YES|
|E. Biometric information.||Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.||NO|
|F. Internet or other similar network activity.||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.||NO|
|G. Geolocation data.||Physical location or movements.||NO|
|H. Sensory data.||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.||NO|
|I. Professional or employment-related information.||Current or past job history or performance evaluations.||NO|
|J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).||Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.||NO|
|K. Inferences drawn from other personal information.||Profile reflecting a person's preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.||NO|
Personal information does not include:
● Publicly available information from government records.
● De-identified or aggregated consumer information.
● Information excluded from the CCPA's scope, like:
● Health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data;
● Personal Information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver's Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
We obtain the categories of Personal Information listed above from the following categories of sources:
● Directly from you from the information you provide to us. For example, from your communications and dealings with us.
● Directly and indirectly from activity on our website (www.Green Paper Products.com). For example, from submissions through our website portal or website usage details collected automatically, or from employment applications submitted through our website.
● Directly from you via sales. For example, processing and fulfilling orders or requests for customer support.
Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
● To fulfill or meet the reason for which the information is provided. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry.
● To provide you with information that you request from us.
● To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries.
● To provide you with email alerts, event registrations and other notices concerning our products, events, or news, that may be of interest to you, unless you have opted out of having this information provided.
● To improve our website and present its contents to you.
● As necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our clients or others.
● To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
● As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Sharing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose, including to process credit card transactions or to fulfill orders. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
● Category A: Identifiers.
● Category B: California Customer Records personal information categories.
We disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
● Service providers, such as for sales, marketing, customer service, order fulfillment, shipping and data storage.
● Third parties to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your personal information in connection with products or services we provide to you.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any personal information. We do not share, sell, rent, or trade your personal information with third parties for their commercial purposes.
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past twelve (12) months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
● The categories of personal information we collected about you.
● The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
● Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
● The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
● The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
● If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
● sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
● disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
● Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you including processing chargebacks or protecting our legal rights with respect to transactions with you.
● Detect, investigate and report security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
● Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
● Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
● Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
● Comply with a legal obligation.
● Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us either:
● By E-Mail: Email Green Paper Products
● By Phone: (877) 341-5464
Only you or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a twelve (12)-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
● Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
● Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We will respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the twelve (12)-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request's receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily usable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Personal Information Sales Opt-Out and Opt-In Rights
If you are 16 years of age or older, you have the right to direct us to not sell your personal information at any time (the “right to opt-out”). We do not sell the personal information of consumers we actually know are less than 16 years of age, unless we receive affirmative authorization (the “right to opt-in”) from either the consumer who is between 13 and 16 years of age, or the parent or guardian of a consumer less than 13 years of age. Consumers who opt-in to personal information sales may opt-out of future sales at any time.
To exercise the right to opt-out, you (or your authorized representative) may submit a request to us by visiting the following Internet Web page link:
DO NOT SELL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION
Once you make an opt-out request, we will wait at least twelve (12) months before asking you to reauthorize personal information sales. However, you may change your mind and opt back in to personal information sales at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header: Opt-In to Personal Information Sales and providing your name and contact information.
We will not discriminate against you (as provided in applicable law) for exercising any of your CCPA rights.
Other California Privacy Rights
The California “Shine the Light” [lhttps://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes_displaySection.xhtml?sectionNum=1798.83.&lawCode=CIV] law gives residents of California the right under certain circumstances to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of personal information (as defined in the Shine the Light law) with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We do not share your personal information with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this Notice, we will notify you through a notice on our website homepage. Your continued use of our website following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
● By E-Mail: Email Green Paper Products
● By Phone: (877) 341-5464